For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Boneless Beef Short Ribs
Rate this Recipe
These grilled short ribs will have everyone licking their fingers.
|1/2 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup paprika|
|1/4 cup granulated sugar|
|3 teaspoons granulated onion|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne|
|2 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt|
|2 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper|
|2 lb. boneless beef short ribs|
|1 cup prepared barbecue sauce|
- Place brown sugar, paprika, granulated sugar, onion, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl; blend ingredients together.
- Generously sprinkle ribs with seasoning, coating all sides. Allow ribs to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Oil grill rack then preheat grill by turning all burners on high. Close lid and allow grill to preheat for 10 minutes.
- When grill is ready, reduce heat to medium and set beef ribs on grill; close lid. Turn ribs every 5 minutes, for a total cooking time of 15 to 20 minutes, in order for every side of the ribs to get slightly caramelized. Ribs should yield easily to the touch.
- Reduce heat slightly then brush the ribs with prepared sauce. Cover grill and cook ribs for 1 to 2 minutes, in order for sauce to set. Continue turning ribs and brushing them with sauce until all sides of the ribs have been glazed.
- Remove ribs to a platter, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >