For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Black Bean Veggie Patty Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Healthy, hearty and homemade!
|1/2 onion, (quartered and then sliced)|
|1 tablespoon ground cumin|
|1 can black beans|
|1 teaspoon hot sauce|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1/2 green bell pepper, (sliced)|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|3 cloves garlic, (peeled)|
|Cooking spray, (for greasing cooking sheet)|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour black beans into a bowl, mash with a fork until mushy. Set aside.
- Place garlic cloves, green bell pepper and onion in a blender, chop until well mixed. Add mashed black beans top mixture and stir together.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cumin, egg, hot sauce and chili powder. Add mixture to blender, mix together.
- Add breadcrumbs to mixture and stir until it holds together.
- Separate into four patties. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes per side.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >